Node Js Hackday
Watch videos of the tech talks and demos HERE
Hack on projects using node.js at Rackspace's new San Francisco office.
We’re hanging out in #nodejshackday on irc.freenode.net
29. February, 2012
|9.00 am||Start Hacking|
|11.00 am||Tech Talk on "Using Node.js as an API server" by Paul Querna from Rackspace|
|11.15 am||Tech Talk on "Modules you should be using" by Mikeal Rogers from Pouch|
|6.00 pm||Tech Talk on "Building a federated architecture" by James Halliday from StackVM|
|6.30 pm||Tech Talk on "Profiling Node.js in production" by David Pacheco from Joyent / Joyent Cloud|
|7.00 pm||Demos (prizes sponsored by GitHub and Rackspace)|
|8.00 pm||Move to a local bar|
Food, beer and skeeball provided. Bring ideas or find a team.
See you there!
- Rackspace San Francisco
- 620 Folsom Street (near 2nd in SoMa)
- Suite 100 (Ground Floor)
- Developer stats site; turn this into a game a la Twisted Highscores
- IRC Bots that integrate with build, deployment, tracking tools
- REST interfaces for language-specific libraries a la libcloud.rest
- REST interface for cron jobs a la cron.io
- Web interface for remote terminal a la tty.js
blog comments powered by Disqus